Friday 29th of April – 9am till 1pm
Saturday 30th of April: 9am till 1pm
Sunday 1st of May – 9am till 1pm
Monday 2nd of May – CLOSED
Tuesday 3rd of May – CLOSED
NORMAL CONSULTING HOURS
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat & Sun: 9am – 1pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Professional Teeth Whitening Special
NOW ONLY R2000 (3 sessions) including a scale & polish
FREE Cleaning & Polish
What does a cleaning entail?
A cleaning at the dentists entails the removal of tooth accumulating deposits such as plaque, tartar and staining on the teeth. Hereafter, the teeth are polished leaving the teeth surfaces smooth and shiny.
How often should I have a cleaning done?
It is recommended to have a regular cleaning every 6 months. The more severe the gum disease is the more regular the check ups need to be.
Reasons for regular 6 month cleaning
- There are certain areas that are missed when brushing and flossing.
- When plaque is not removed it can become hard(Tartar) and cannot be removed with a toothbrush
- Smoking stains as well as coffee stains cannot be removed with a toothbrush
- General check up gets done to detect any cavities. In doing this the start of decay process can be reversed.
- PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE